Last week my friend Lisa and I took off to start a new adventure. What was seemingly going to be a road trip to visit my parents, sisters and brother in Elfrida, AZ turned into at times what I would consider Nightmare on Highway 191 instead of Nightmare on Elm Street.
There were so many things that went on during our trip that I decided to cover my trip in parts. This way I can add more details without writing a book or boring anyone to death.
The blog titles and sections will include these posts
- Elfrida’s Bates Motel (Elfrida Lodge)
- Spending time with family
- Lisa’s Ordeal Wild Boars, Rattlesnakes and Driven to Drink
- Tombstone and Fairbanks
- Willcox Church of the Nazarene
- Shutterbug Times (Outings and Photo Ops)
- Feeling Blessed
- Trip Home
This trip seemed to be a lot about appreciation for what I have and what God has done in my life. It is about family and being there for each other.